- Lidya Scores $6.9 Million in Series A Investment.
- Azimo Raises $20 Million in New Funding.
- WorkFusion Closes Add-On Funding Round.
Around the web
- Baker Hill to provide loan origination technology for Old Point National Bank, a Virginia-based FI with $988 million in assets.
- Multiple-time Best of Show winner CREALOGIX adds cryptocurrency and blockchain market data to its Digital Banking Hub.
- EdgeLab honored as MarketPlace Provider of the Year at the Temenos Partner and Customer Awards.
- MarTechSeries features Persado’s AI platform.
- CryptoGlobe: Currencies Direct Completes Successful European Pilot of Ripple’s xRapid and Calls XRP ‘A Game Changer.’
- Payworks teams with Visa to enable omnichannel payments for CyberSource’s merchants.
- ThetaRay wins Asian Banker Risk Management Award for “Regulatory Technology Implementation of the Year.”
- Revolut unveils its “App Store for Business Banking” solution, Revolut Connect.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.