- TechCrunch reports Concur launches $150 mil “Perfect Trip Fund” to invest in travel startups; invests $2 mil in Evature’s Virtual Travel Agent.
- Investment News examines how Boulevard R is involving advisors in 401(k) discussions.
- Techgoondu lists 3 fintech startups from FinovateAsia to watch.
- The Digital Insurer reports Finovate Singapore – A very impressive conference for financial services technology.
- GigaOm reports: More startups let employees sell shares on SecondMarket amid IPO uncertainty.
- Tech in Asia says TradeHero is probably one of the best startup ideas in Singapore.
- Forbes considers the perspective of Ben Milne, Dwolla CEO on the future of money.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.