A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateSpring on April 26 & 27 in San Jose. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
AccountScore is a technology, data, and analytics platform for lenders and other financial services providers, analyzing bank transaction data to transform their credit processes.
- Clean, structured, and categorized transaction data set
- Usable automatically via API or manually through the AccountScore dashboard
- Specifically optimized insights for lending
Why it’s great
A bank transaction data set that is fully optimized for lending with state of the art categorization and insights to incorporate into a credit model.
Emma Steeley, Commercial Director
With ten years’ experience of fintech consumer lending, Steeley is passionate about connecting financial services businesses to AccountScore’s cutting-edge data and technology platform.
- Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence.
- Robo Advisor Wealthfront Launches Line of Credit to Make Users More Liquid.
- Our latest FinovateSpring Sneak Peeks are up! Meet Unison, Hedgeable AI Lab, AccountScore, SynapsePay, and HEDG.
- Xero Sees $26.4 Million Investment
Around the web
- Money management app, TD MySpend from TD Bank, closes in on one million users.
- mBank launches mobile app with Android Pay.
- ACI Worldwide broadens its relationship with Ant Financial Services mobile payment provider, Alipay.
- PYMNTS reports: TransferWise To Move Headquarters Out Of UK Due To Brexit.
- NICE Actimize Launches ActimizeWatch, a Fraud Analytics Optimization Solution.
- Fiserv to power core processing for SouthEast bank.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.