- Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence.
- Robo Advisor Wealthfront Launches Line of Credit to Make Users More Liquid.
- Our latest FinovateSpring Sneak Peeks are up! Meet Unison, Hedgeable AI Lab, AccountScore, SynapsePay, and HEDG.
- Xero Sees $26.4 Million Investment
Around the web
- Money management app, TD MySpend from TD Bank, closes in on one million users.
- mBank launches mobile app with Android Pay.
- ACI Worldwide broadens its relationship with Ant Financial Services mobile payment provider, Alipay.
- Fast Company features Venmo.
- PYMNTS reports: TransferWise To Move Headquarters Out Of UK Due To Brexit.
- NICE Actimize Launches ActimizeWatch, a Fraud Analytics Optimization Solution.
- Fiserv to power core processing for SouthEast bank.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.