A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateSpring on April 26 & 27 in San Jose. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
SynapsePay provides instant identity authentication via a 5 second, user-uploaded video. No need for live agent nor associated costs. All technology powered by AI using vision, speech, and lip reading algorithms.
Video Auth: Vision, Speed, and Lip Reading. All three work together to eliminate the chance of fraudulent transactions and account openings. Also eliminates staffing and customer acquisition costs.
Why it’s great
Identity authentication using just a five-second video. No human intervention. Eliminates fraud. Instant, accurate, reliable, and easy to integrate into your platform and processes.
Sankaet Pathak, CEO and Founder
Pathak lay the foundations of Synapse while completing a Master’s in computer engineering at the University of Memphis. He is driven by a need to make quality banking products accessible to all.
- Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence.
- Robo Advisor Wealthfront Launches Line of Credit to Make Users More Liquid.
- Our latest FinovateSpring Sneak Peeks are up! Meet Unison, Hedgeable AI Lab, AccountScore, SynapsePay, and HEDG.
- Xero Sees $26.4 Million Investment
Around the web
- Money management app, TD MySpend from TD Bank, closes in on one million users.
- mBank launches mobile app with Android Pay.
- ACI Worldwide broadens its relationship with Ant Financial Services mobile payment provider, Alipay.
- PYMNTS reports: TransferWise To Move Headquarters Out Of UK Due To Brexit.
- NICE Actimize Launches ActimizeWatch, a Fraud Analytics Optimization Solution.
- Fiserv to power core processing for SouthEast bank.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.