- Virtual Piggy integrates its youth payment system into Arbor Collective's ecommerce operations.
- AcceptEmail featured in The E-invoicing Market Guide 2012.
- BOKU receives A+Trust rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Barnard College partners with peerTransfer to streamline international education payments.
- Simple begins on-boarding customers, loses CTO Alex Payne.
- Xero reaches 100k paying customers, discloses additional metrics.
- Tinkoff Credit Systems launches new online banking on Backbase.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.