- Netbanker highlights Simple's Safe to Spend balance feature.
- Money Week discusses non-traditional banking methods such as Zopa and Wonga.
- Radware and Check Point Software Technologies form partnership.
- miiCard wins "Technology Innovation in Financial Services" at the 2012 Digital Technology Awards.
- Mint.com partners with Zillow to give users home valuation reports.
- Monitise seeks Bankers for possible LSE switch.
- Mobile Payments Today reports Dwolla is out to change the way money moves.
- Bill.com wins Stevie Award for customer service.
- Russian NOMOS-BANK launches Figlo Platform for its premium banking customers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.