WIFT remains a mission critical channel for all financial institutions. But the cost and complexity of operating SWIFT for top-tier banks has increased substantially since the introduction of SWIFT’s CSP programme. As payments and connectivity become increasingly commoditised for all financial institutions, banks are re-thinking how best to maintain secure, reliable and compliant SWIFT operations and back-office applications at the lowest cost.
To respond to our customers’ needs, equensWorldline has launched a new fully managed service to meet the needs of tier-1 banks that can no longer afford to invest in ageing infrastructure or meet increasingly stringent regulations and market practices.
Now, for the first time, outsourcing of SWIFT and other financial messaging channels is a realistic and attractive option for tier-1 banks that previously operated their SWIFT infrastructures in-house.
Commerzbank AG, a top SWIFT user, recognised the benefits and adopted the Next Generation Financial Messaging service from Worldline, an Atos Group Company. The service uses the BOX Messaging Hub from Intercope.
The webinar will give an overview of the:
- Fundamental changes to SWIFT operations impacting Tier-1 banks
- Changes to the regulatory environment including SWIFT’s CSP programme
- The key financial benefits of using this managed service
- Key benefits of a modern and high performance platform
- Flexible customization to customer needs
- Ease of integration to back-end applications
Julius Pietowicz, Head of the SWIFT Service Centre, equensWorldline
Olaf Badstuebner, Global Director Financial Services, Atos Group
Daragh Kirby, Sales Director, INTERCOPE