The financing comes from existing investors:
- Institutional Venture Partners (IVP)
New investors also joined in:
- Crosslink Capital, which led the round
All investors except BlackRock sit on Personal Capital’s board.
This new installment brings Personal Capital’s total funding to just over $52 million.
Since the first of this year, the Redwood City-based startup has:
- Doubled the number of users, now at 200,000
- Doubled the amount of assets tracked, now at $20 billion
- Doubled the number of paying clients, now at 700
Additionally, Personal Capital reports it’s managing $200 million in assets from those 700 paid clients.
To learn more about Personal Capital, watch its FinovateFall 2012 demo.