Thursday 13 December 15:00 GMT
Financial institutions are racing towards the digital future, working to transform their operations in response to increasing competition, expanding markets, and diversifying customer segments. Watch the latest Finovate webinar to hear from an expert panel on unchaining yourself from legacy systems.
Whether aiming for more share of wallet or targeting the underbanked and unbanked, growth opportunities are there if banks can find the right combination of channels, technology, and solutions.
To reach this future, institutions must invest in new technologies that boost their ability to scale operations and serve customers more efficiently. While large, well-capitalized banks have paths to progressively renovate their legacy systems and build new digital layers, smaller community and regional banks have found it more challenging and risky to pursue significant transformation efforts. Experts from CeleritiFinTech, a leading innovator in global banking and payments systems, and DXC Technology discussed:
- Key challenges around core modernization for mid-tier community and regional banks
- Five potential modernization paths financial institutions can pursue
- New cloud-enabled and as-a-service models banks should consider
- Thomas Demchak, Banking and Capital Markets Technologist, DXC Technology
- Terry Rupp, Chief Technology Officer, CeleritiFinTech
- Scott Lorenz, Head of Global Core Banking Strategy and Product, CeleritiFinTech