This year’s return to California for FinovateSpring will feature both new and old faces, as innovative startups make their fintech debuts and established veterans continue to remind us all that they’ve still “got it.”
Maybe your interests in FinovateSpring lie in something specific like security or mobile payments. Or maybe you are just looking forward to taking in all that this year’s crop of FinovateSpring presenters has to offer.
Whatever your fintech appetite, we think you’ll find our Sneak Peek series a helpful way to get to know the entrepreneurs that will be taking the stage next month in April.
is the only truly conversational, self-service solution to move more activity to self-service and free up agents for higher order tasks.
- Delivers a fully unstructured, open-ended conversation between businesses and their customers
- Understands with an unrivaled 95% accuracy in both speech and text
- Deploys in 12 to 18 weeks
Why it’s great: We put customers first by engaging them in a free form dialogue, allowing them to solve problems quicker, and with less effort.
Responsible for leading business development. Phil is a successful startup executive with extensive experience in natural language understanding and contact center technologies.
Dan Fox, Marketing Manager
uses Big Data and complex machine-learning algorithms to enable faster, better, and more sustainable credit decisions.
- Developing self-learning, self-calibrating Big Data scoring
- Building the “Amazon for consumer lending”: 24/7, always and everywhere available lending platform
- Innovative FinTech products
Why it’s great: Based on Big Data scoring, Kreditech is building a centralized and global online lending service for innovative consumer finance products.
Sebastian Diemer, Co-Founder and CEO
Started building one of the most innovative global Big Data technology companies in 2012. Today, Kreditech is innovation leader in Big Data scoring.
Alexander Graubner, Founder and CTO
Combines cloud-based big data infrastructure and machine learning to build the world’s consumer scoring technology.
empowers every investor with real-time intelligence into what’s moving the market by quantifying global, financial-related conversations in social media.
- Real-time sentiment and buzz in stock-related social media chatter
- Identify the “mavens” in the “crowd” with our quantitative blogger ranking system
- Track stocks and bloggers you care about
Why it’s great: Klout + Morningstar for social media financial influencers
Igor Gonta, CEO
Extensive experience on Wall Street in sales and trading, and brings that to the intersection of Big Data and finance.
One Click Investment Proposals enables our advisors to efficiently analyze prospective clients’ finances and deliver investment recommendations tailored to their unique needs.
- Advisors generate 90% of a client’s portfolio with one click
- Clients see their complete & up-to-date household financial data and a comparison of their existing portfolio to an optimal one
Why it’s great: We’re making it digital – while keeping it personal.
Bill Harris, CEO
Has spent his career dragging the financial industry into the 21st century. He’s developed financial technology for 25 years – including as CEO at Intuit and PayPal.
Jim Del Favero, CPO
Has spent his career designing and building consumer financial software. Before Personal Capital he was head product manager for Quicken at Intuit.
is natural language generation software based on artificial intelligence that boosts sales productivity and turns each financial advisor into an expert without additional training.
- Yseop automates the sales process from lead generation to the writing of pre-to-meeting reports, customer follow-up and personalized marketing communications — automatically.
Why it’s great:
Yseop turns data into text, leads into clients, and salespeople into experts. Double your sales force productivity overnight with the power of artificial intelligence.
Has a background in inbound and direct marketing. She is passionate about Yseop’s personalized marketing potential in both the B2C and B2B markets.
Is a consultant at Y
seop. He lived nine years in the United States, and graduated with a Master’s Degree in Finance.
is modern, delightful payroll. Our mission is to make payroll as simple and intuitive as possible using the principles of modern software.
- Makes payroll as simple and intuitive as possible
- Helps business owners build stronger teams
- Empowers employees by enabling them to be equal stakeholders
Why it’s great: Payroll should be about people, not payments. ZenPayroll is unearthing the human side of compensation currently buried under layers of complexity and government bureaucracy.
Joshua Reeves, CEO and Co-Founder
Believes in the power of software to solve complex problems, and founded ZenPayroll to deliver delightful, modern payroll to businesses everywhere.
Stay tuned for the next edition of our Sneak Peek series coming next week.