The northern hemisphere’s first day of spring last week can mean only one thing: FinovateSpring 2014 is just around the corner. To help you prepare for the upcoming onslaught of innovation, we’ll be dishing up bite-sized pieces of some of the companies you’ll see in San Jose on April 29 and 30.
ChiaraMail offers the first technology to protect your customers from becoming victims of e-mail address spoofing, while providing them unprecedented e-mail privacy without the use of encryption.
- Eliminates spoofing and the resulting identity theft.
- Ensures in-transit privacy.
- Adds critical functionality such as changing e-mails after sending, and improved mail network efficiency.
Dealstruck is a web-based peer-to-peer lending company that offers a suite of financing products to small business borrowers designed to progressively graduate them toward conventional financing.
- Real-time access to borrowers and deals
- Ability to manipulate data from Dealstruck loan packaging to augment underwriting/yield
- Opportunity to participate alongside others or take down full loans
Senturia is Wharton Business School graduate who previously ran Internet marketing for a lead generation startup, Ampush Media, and in distressed credit at Lehman Brothers.
Digital Insight’s Promotion Suite for mobile reaches the right customers on their mobile device with the right offers at the moment of truth.
- Brings personalized, relevant cross-sell offers from financial institutions to their customers.
- Engages consumers in their moment of need anywhere, anytime and on any device.
ID.me verifies attributes of a consumer’s identity and ties them to a payment medium
- CRM, Offers, Loyalty and Authentication via a payment medium
- Elimination of physical credentials needed at checkout
- Fraud prevention for high-value transactions via authentication
Thompson is a former Army Ranger and a decorated combat veteran. He co-founded ID.me while attending Harvard Business School.
LendingRobot automates loan selection and investment in Peer Lending.
- Fully automates investment in LendingClub and Prosper
- Submits orders within one second after new loans appear
- Automated definition of investment strategies
LendingRobot makes investing in Peer Lending simple and efficient, and allows individuals to compete with institutional investors.
Verde International’s Verde Aurora is a next-gen automated loan-underwriting optimization engine satisfying customers, shareholders, regulators, dealers, and other stakeholders, instantly.
- The best possible decisions and counteroffers, delivered in seconds
- Loss models that outperform industry leading models by fourfold
- Scalable deployment that any financial institution can afford
Verde Aurora obsoletes today’s decision systems by integrating behavioral models, DCF analysis and MPP-driven optimization for perfect instant offers, pleasing customers and shareholders alike.
Stay tuned for a sneak peek of another six companies later this week.