For our final sneak peek of FinovateSpring demoing companies, seven companies have provided some insight into the products they will demo next week at FinovateSpring in San Francisco.
Don’t miss the previous sneak peek posts:
If you haven’t already, be sure to get your ticket for FinovateSpring. It’s happening May 14 & 15 in San Francisco.
authenticID’s True Identity Made Simple
identity proofing solutions work worldwide and our pictureID tool is 100% accurate – a claim no other identity company can make.
- pictureID can eliminate ID fraud
- Fraudsters can’t beat pictureID – without a costume
- Better customer service & compliance
Why it’s great: pictureID is the only 100% accurate identity proofing solution and it provides added security by producing a picture of the true ID owner.
is reinventing how people manage their bills, accounts and financial documents at home. It is a perfect complement to Online Banking and Bill Pay service.
- Automatic delivery of all Bills in one file cabinet
- Alerts when a bill is unusually high
- Organize your life in under 10 minutes
Why it’s great: Now households can go paperless and manage all their bills and financial documents in one secure place from anywhere.
enables customer acquisition directly from the mobile device and recognizing the importance of consumer engagement, Kofax will demonstrate on-boarding for an impactful customer experience.
- Meet and service customers via mobile channel
- Reduce operating costs and minimize drop-off rates
- Increase growth and profits
Why it’s great: Kofax Customer Onboarding improves the agility and profitability of your bank’s customer on boarding processes by engaging customers via mobile devices.
is the creator of the LendUp Ladder
, an innovative program that uses small dollar loans to provide a path out of the payday lending debt trap and help borrowers build credit.
- LendUp Ladder: Rehabilitate Declined Credit Applications
- LendUp Education Program
- Gamification Credit Building
Why it’s great: The LendUp Ladder helps create better credit customers
NICE Mobile Reach
complements mobile banking to redefine mobile customer service. Capitalize on mobile opportunities: engage, connect, Collaborate!
- Intelligently engage customers
- Seamlessly transition to the right channel with context
- Effectively collaborate for resolution
Why it’s great: The ultimate mobile customer experience: ensuring every customer need is resolved, even when mobile self-service is not enough!
Trusted Knight’s Protector
software defeats key-logging and web-inject (MITB) attacks against employee and customer devices so that online transactions are safe from malware.
- Quick and easy customer install — no impacts/issues.
- Effective against even zero-day exploits.
- 70% customer opt-in rate in
Why it’s great: Allows business to safely interact with malware-infected devices.
is the people-first payment platform that will boost your conversion.
- Optimized native checkout for m-commerce apps
- One tap payment across different apps
- Multiple payment methods in one SDK
Why it’s great: Payments are for people and we’re here to give the human touch. When your users feel happy and secure they’re more likely to make it to the “Thank You” page.
For more information on attending, see our FAQ. To register, visit our FinovateSpring page here.