Part 2 of our Sneak Peek will feature another 12 companies that will be among those demoing on the Finovate stage in San Francisco next month. We’ll have even more companies to show you next week.
the adoption of financial services and applications.
- 2- and 3-factor authentication that helps drive customer adoption
- Seamless integration into apps
- Lower cost of ownership
Why it’s great: Most 2- and 3-factor authentication solutions will make your customers hate your product. Integrating Encap will make them love it.
(by Green Dot Corporation): The first bank account designed from scratch to be opened and used on a mobile device, with deposits insured by the FDIC.
- Real-time alerts
- Fast: Join in minutes
- Fair: No overdraft fees or minimum balance
Why it’s great: GoBank was created with the user experience top of mind to develop an innovative product with no hidden fees, complete transparency, reliability and peace of mind.
: Regulatory guidelines make social media compliance difficult for financial services. Gremln provides filtration, approval, and archiving. Teams can work together for secure social media.
- Use social media AND keep your job
- Verify posts are compliance before they are live
- Multi-tiered approval process
Why it’s great: Your organization’s marketing and compliance forces can work in harmony to create secure, successful social media … all because of Gremln.
Jemstep Portfolio Manager is an online investment advisor that helps people lock in more money for retirement by telling them exactly what to buy and sell.
- All they need to know
- Exactly what to do
- High-caliber guidance, not high fees
Why it’s great: Jemstep Portfolio Manager is the first and only resource of its kind, and it takes the complexity out of investing.
: A global B2B payment platform that generates the most efficient A/R and A/P netting, payment and funding proposals for businesses.
- Improves the financial efficiency of businesses
- Reduces businesses’s funding needs and credit risk exposure with their clients
Why it’s great: LICUOS allows businesses to reduce their dependence on banks so that they can significantly improve their working capital management.
: Leaf empowers small business owners to run and grow their businesses by providing a mobile payment platform built for local commerce.
- Accept payments via the processor of your choice
- Analyze business performance from any device
- Easily engage customers
Why it’s great: LeafPresenter is the first tablet designed specifically for local retail, benefitting small business owners in ways not previously possible.
: D3 Banking uses a powerful, predictive analytics engine and adaptive UI to provide a full range of financial services tailored to customer’s needs anytime, anywhere.
- Consistent customer experience via any digital channel
- Customized, automated, targeted marketing
- Flexible integration options
Why it’s great: D3 Banking delivers data-driven, digital banking, empowering financial institutions and their customers.
: Delivers on the cross-sell imperative for digital banks.
- Most productive digital cross-sell tool
- Maximizes $/square inch of digital real estate
- Gives interactive a whole new meaning
Why it’s great: Micronotes’s Cross-Sell helps financial institutions radically improve the productivity of cross-selling online to increase revenue.
: Provides consumer analytics, leveraging account aggregation and peer data to answer every household’s financial questions of “where do we stand?” and “what next?”
- 120 demographic peers from 5-click survey
- Scoring of net worth, cash flow and risk
- Opportunity identification & solution mapping
Why it’s great: Persint’s integration of peer data allows PFM to deliver objective conclusions on performance and credible advice on next steps.
: The first, fully operational, peer to peer lending platform for the Mexican market.
- Prestadero is upending traditional savings and loan operations in Mexico, offering loan rates and fixed income returns never before seen in our market.
Why it’s great: Mexico has some of the largest financial spreads in the world. Why? Nobody knows. Prestadero is here to change that.
: By putting people at the center of every decision we make, TSYS is able to support financial institutions, businesses, and governments in more than 80 countries.
- Remotely control how, when, by whom, and where money is used.
- Real-time remote monitoring transactions
- Increased risk mitigation
Why it’s great: TSYS is bringing its industry expertise to the exciting and fast-paced area of payments and mobile to show a completely different experience from the end-user perspective.
For more information on being a part of FinovateSpring 2013, see our FAQ
. To register, visit out FinovateSpring page here