Last week we took a look at 12 companies that will present at FinovateFall this September 23 and 24 in New York:
Today, we’re covering six more companies who will hint at what their 7-minute demo will reveal on stage. If you’re interested in seeing the full live demo, get your FinovateFall ticket here.
- Aimed at financial markets trading
- Finds trade opportunities on hard-to-trade items through its smart network
- Connects the right organizations around trades
- Does not disclose sensitive franchise data
FlexScore is the industry’s first personal financial health score that uses a patented algorithm and gamification to analyze your entire financial life and suggests ways to improve.
- Sets up automated financial advice beyond budgeting and investing
- Integrates with your financial institution’s products and solutions
- Offers a digital engagement platform for customers and advisors
HedgeCo Networks’ HedgeCoVest is the first investment platform to allow investors and advisors to mirror actual hedge fund portfolios into their individual brokerage accounts in real time.
- Real-time performance and portfolio-monitoring tools
- Easy-to-use platform to analyze hedge fund’s portfolios
- Allocate/liquidate intraday with the ability to lever portfolios up or down
Linqto lets you talk to your neighborhood banker, anytime, anywhere. Linqto’s Personal Banker delivers video-based, face-to-face transaction processing and communication with remote customers from any device.
- Instant, easy video connection from any device, website, or kiosk
- Do-it-for-me transactions add security to mobile banking
- One-to-many video feature provides cross-sell and social opportunities
Consumer trust in banks is at record lows. Linqto’s Personal Banker delivers the essential face-to-face human connectivity and relationship-building benefits your remote customers are missing.
Malauzai is designed for an exceptional user experience with superior economic value. SmartwebApps deliver the next generation of mobile banking by leveraging the power of an app-like experience on any device.
- An app-like experience on any device, even the desktop
- Responsive design and consistency across channels
- More efficient and faster implementation
Virtual StrongBox is an online safe deposit box. Customers store important information for record keeping and disaster recovery. Nothing’s more important than trust.
- Encryption-at-rest for stored documents
- Easy-to-use interface
- Enterprise file exchange
We’ll feature 6 more companies this Thursday in Sneak Peek: Part 4 so stay tuned.