While we’re busy polishing up the details for FinovateEurope 2014, we wanted to keep our Sneak Peek series going. Below is the fifth installment of our series that gives a glimpse of what the companies will demo on stage February 11 and 12 in London. Don’t miss out on the action; get your ticket here today to see all of the demos live.
If you missed any of our earlier installments, take a look at FinovateEurope 2014 Sneak Peeks 1-4 below.
And now, meet another six companies who will be demoing next month at FinovateEurope 2014.
Arxan Technologies protects mobile apps from hackers and malware exploits with award-winning mobile app shielding products. Prevent fraud, unauthorized access and brand compromise with Arxan’s software security.
- Strengthens financial apps with self-defense and tamper-resistance
- Delivers comprehensive and multi-OS application hardening
- Deployed at the end of software development without changes to source code
Arxan provides global Fortune 500 companies with the world’s strongest and most deployed application protection to launch multi-OS mobile services.
- Lending sales mobile app integrating automated decision-making, information and downstream processes
- Mobile business intelligence for credit and lending
- Business user-friendly KPI tracking and fine-tuning
Combines lending via mobile devices with agile, business user-friendly technology to make smarter decisions in the moment.
- First European “All-in-one” platform for SMEs including Internet Banking, accountancy and cashflow analysis module.
- Works in the cloud
- On web, tablets and other mobile devices
This transaction system for SMEs connected with cloud accountancy systems and a company’s cashflow analysis changed the way of thinking in the banking sector about products for business.
- Easy integration of payment functionality
- Combine shopper wallets and Chip & PIN
- Work with different hardware and payment providers
Prior to founding payworks, Christian was responsible for building the South East Asian business of PAYRETO, a managed services company for payment providers.
- Superior alternative to traditional credit scoring
- More holistic assessment of a borrower’s creditworthiness
- Enables lenders to more accurately assess the risk of borrowers
KreditAja.com’s proprietary credit scoring system aims to produce a more holistic assessment of a borrower’s creditworthiness via incorporating multiple data sources, including social media.
- Reduce software costs with a centralized app marketplace solution
- Give your employees and/or your SME customers all of the cloud-based tools they need to succeed
- Increase IT security and control
SaaS Markets’ MarketMaker platform–the leading cloud marketplace platform for financial companies.
Stay tuned next Monday, when we’ll bring you six more previews of the hottest in European fintech.