Here’s a sneak peek of five more companies who will demo at FinovateAsia next month in Singapore. These companies each gave us a glimpse of what they plan to demo.
If you missed our first sneak peek, check it out here. We’ll post the remaining companies in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned.
To see all 37 companies demo live at FinovateAsia, get your ticket here.
ArthaYantra’s Arthos is an online personal finance platform that replaces the traditional human advisor and provides holistic advice instantly.
- Online personal finance platform with instant, actionable advice
- Replaces the need for a traditional human advisor
- Create a financial plan, implement recommendations, and monitor performance
Instant and end-to-end financial planning without visiting a traditional human advisor
Co-Founder and CFO of ArthaYantra. A serial entrepreneur and mentor with business interests in financial services, pharma, real estate, energy and infrastructure. Earned an MBA from Indian School of Business.
- Improved teller efficiency and productivity by intelligent queue processing
- Improved customer experience by reduction in wait time
- Reduced error rate
It’s solution creates efficient queuing and paperless banking in branches. Quick deployment of the solution can be on mobile devices, tablets and PCs.
Rivi is the CEO and has around 15 years of experience in the IT product industry. Rivi has international experience across 20+ countries and is credited with delivering at least 12 new-to-the-world products.
Kofax enables customer acquisition directly from the mobile device and, recognizing the importance of consumer engagement, Kofax will demonstrate on-boarding for an impactful customer experience.
- Meet and service the customer via the mobile channel
- Reduce operating costs and minimize drop-off rates
- Build competitive advantage while increasing growth and profitability
Drew is a domain expert in mobile image capture. He works directly with top-tier FSI companies to develop mobile image capture solutions that integrate with and enhance their mobile strategies.
Dimitri is a visual strategist who leads solution innovation at Kofax. He has more than 13 years of experience in user interface design, user experience design and universal design.
- Mobile-specific security technology
- Merchant portal, low-cost CRM system
- Payment processing without additional hardware
Mobexo connects smartphone users to the physical and digital commodities of their lifestyles, without security and privacy issues and the inconveniences of traditional payment instruments.
- It turns any phone into a mobile payment device
- It is truly contactless and entirely secure thanks to One Time Password and strong authentication
- It replaces standard online passwords
With Copsonic, pay anywhere with any phone.
Since he founded the company in 1995, Emmanuel Ruiz has initiated all innovations, from our first audio broadcasting systems to the recent sonic and ultrasonic contactless communication technology.
Stay tuned on the Finovate blog where we will publish parts 3 and 4 of our Sneak Peek series in the weeks leading up to November 14.