- The Austin business Journal ranks Q2ebanking #29 of Austin-based Largest Private Companies.
- City National partners with cloud accounting platform Xero.
- Forrester Research names Ping Identity a leader in Identity and Access Management Suites, Q3 2013 report.
- Allre and miiCard partner for First Complete Platform to Sell a Home Purely Online.
- Wipit-powered Boost Mobile Wallet to provide Quick Check Service.
- WSJ column takes a look at online investment advisors like Wealthfront, Personal Capital, Jemstep, and FutureAdvisor that use algorithms. Meet FutureAdvisor at FinovateFall in New York.
- Float Money partners with credit reporting agency eCredable to offer consumers interest-free loans. See Float Money at FinovateFall in New York next week.
- Finovate alums Betterment and LearnVest highlighted in Wall Street Journal column on innovations in the online investment advisory business. Watch LearnVest demo their technology next week at FinovateFall.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.