- American Banker reports: Cardlytics Announces First U.K. Bank Customer. Come watch Cardlytics’ live demo at FinovateFall in NYC next week.
- IBM partners with Monitise to provide software, technology services and consulting to improve Monitise’s core services.
- NPR’s Tell Me More mentions ImpulseSave, Mint, and Manilla as 3 apps to help manage your money.
- TSYS signs long-term payment processing agreement with Anovia Payments, LLC.
- Check (formerly Pageonce) secures $24 million in Series C financing round.
- Information Week highlights Credit Sesame and Kabbage in column on social media and credit worthiness.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.