- MainStreet features “stock tip truth-o-meter” and FinovateSpring 2013 Best of Show winner TipRanks.
- GMC Software Technology enters partnership with PostConnect to deploy Inspire technology.
- AppScout takes a look at Flint’s mobile app for iPad and iPhone.
- Yandex.Money integrates with Еuropean payment provider Skrill.
- Banking Business Review reports: Handpoint introduces Chip and PIN MPOS systems.
- Newfination visits the Personal Capital offices, interviews Head Of Advisory Services, Kyle Ryan.
- American Banker mentions how Lendio and Lighter Capital are changing the face of small business lending.
- Internet Retailer reports: ThreatMetrix helps EMerchantPay reduce its clients’ chargeback rates.
- Klarna named “most innovative company” at annual Media Momentum Awards arranged by GP Bullhound.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.