- Expensify’s new mobile release now lets you use the Wingman feature on your phone.
- InComm launches mobile platform for mobile wallet providers and merchants.
- Heckyl opens for business in London.
- Cortera launches new receivables management tool, Cortera Open Receivables.
- Pymnts.com interviews Chris Larsen on how Ripple Labs simplifies B2B payments.
- Wallaby Financial teams up with CreditCards.com to launch WalletUp.
- FutureAdvisor raises more than $15 million; seeks to grow team.
- Fiserv to participate in University of Connecticut Business School’s Financial Accelerator Program.
- Credit Sesame earns spot on the 2014 Red Herring Top 100 Most Promising Companies list for North America.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.