- Google Play Store now accepting PayPal.
- Intuit buys Invitco to help bookkeepers put bill processing in the cloud.
- SocietyOne, an Australian peer-to-peer lender, mulls entering NZ market, is talking with ‘multiple parties’.
- miiCard graduates from SixThirty accelerator.
- Swipely tops $2 billion in annual sales managed; launches Summer ’14 release.
- Bermuda Commercial Bank picks the T24 core banking system, Model Bank, from Temenos.
- Pymnts.com interviews Ingrid Pinheiro of Jumio.
- FinSMEs talks about BodeTree with CEO and co-founder Chris Myers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.