- TechCrunch reports: PayPal separates developer platform from X.commerce, launches Simpler mobile APIs.
- Springwise considers the open source nature of TESOBE’s OpenBankProject.
- Pindrop Security named the Best Rookie Security Company at the 2013 SC Awards.
- Servant of Chaos reports: SocietyOne eyes off disruption in personal lending.
- Intuit Small Business blog lists Mint and Expensify as 2 of 4 apps to help manage your small business.
- UK Wired Magazine reports BehavioSec invents alternative to passwords using biometric fingerprints.
- Edison Investment Research publishes report covering Virtual Piggy.
- Founder and CEO of Fuze Network, Dave Wilkes, to speak at the 2013 BAI Payments Connect Conference & Expo.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.