- American Banker asks if Atlanta is a fintech startup Mecca and looks at Kabbage and Cardlytics as examples.
- Actiance debuts Vantage for Lync Voice to capture VoIP calls for Mircosoft Lync users.
- BBC News looks at BehavioSec’s biometric security.
- On Deck opens new regional office in Denver, Colorado.
- IDentity Theft 911‘s chief privacy officer Eduard Goodman talks smartphone privacy with Forbes.com.
- TransferWise announces support for peer-to-peer international payments using debit cards.
- TransWare from Compass Plus helps PrivatBank reach peak transaction processing.
- Balance Financial launches Digital Office suite to create personalized client portal templates that can be customized.
- Rebirth Financial launches nationally.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.