- CashStar brings eGifting platform to the UK.
- Service2Media signs AppCenter Partner agreement with HintTech.
- Clairmail appoints former Apple executive, Mitch Stein as new Director of Innovation and Design.
- Lazy Man and Money blog covers SigFig, calling it the best way to track your investments.
- Wonga launches Easter Egg hunt on Facebook.
- eToro’s OpenBook wins 2011 Superior Trading and Resource (STAR) Award.
- WSJ’s MarketWatch suggests using HelloWallet to help employees build wealth.
- Relevantly Speaking highlights Offermatic in a podcast.
- NY Times Bucks blog describes the experience of using Citi’s rewards card powered by Dynamics.
- Finextra looks at Mint, HelloWallet, and Lodo to consider benefits of implementing a PFM.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You
can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.