- American Banker reports LifeLock buys ID Analytics to boost its appeal to banks.
- Practical Ecommerce profiles Kabbage, highlights future endeavors.
- CNN Money discusses how SecondMarket escaped clashes with the new SEC ruling.
- Convenient Cards, Rapid Financial, & Plastyc partner with Arroweye Solutions to get prepaid cards to market faster.
- Silver Tail Systems introduces profile analyzer to protect websites from cyber attacks & fraud.
- Check Point wins 2012 SC Magazine Readers Choice Award for best intrusion prevention solution.
- Syphr and CarLoans.com launch ad platform pilot for CUs.
- American Banker reports Bancorp Bank announces NetSpend, InComm prepaid card deals.
- PayPal introduces PayPal Here to compete with Square.
- Finextra discusses ebilling adoption rates, reviews Striata’s strategy.
- H&R Block Canada and Yodlee partner to deliver tax applications to financial institutions.
- Clairmail and VocaLink partner to combine real-time payments with mobile solutions.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You
can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.