- Braintree opening office in Sydney, Australia, that will cater to developers and startups.
- Monitise named winner in the Inspire Wales Awards.
- Pindrop Security raises $11 million led by Andreessen Horowitz and Citi Ventures.
- Metaforic wins American Technology Award for Cyber Security.
- New Business interviews CurrencyFair founders on saving money when making foreign currency transactions.
- Biz Report’s Mobile Marketing column features 3 tips to improve location-based campaigns in an interview with Locaid CEO, Rip Gerber.
- INTJ Capital takes a look at QuantConnect’s announcement that it has added historical FX and US equity tick data.
- LendUp announces instant online loans.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.