- Tagit wins coveted Emerging Enterprise Award 2012.
- BlogTalkRadio talks to Kathryn Petralia, COO & Co-founder of Kabbage.
- Hidden Levers discloses UI improvements.
- StockTwits partners with PR Newswire.
- Offermatic alters business model, no longer pursuing card-linked offers.
- Chicago Tribune looks at Future Advisor and Betterment as two inexpensive investing platforms.
- BBC news reports Zopa has lent more than £200m since it started in 2005.
- MiiCard appoints Graham Paterson CFO.
- Credit Sesame Scores $12 Million in Series C Funding.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.