- Credit Karma releases Free iPhone App.
- PayPal acquires mobile credit card scanning startup, Card.io.
- Bazaarvoice to raise $131 million for working capital by selling 8.5 million shares of stock.
- WSJ blog looks at BillGuard’s experience at the NY FinTech Innovation Lab.
- JD Supra reports SecondMarket provides new liquidity options for startup investors & employees.
- Business Insider reports Tuition.io aims to help students better manage college loan debt.
- TMC Net interviews Locaid.
- The Greenfield Daily Reporter conducts case study on The Receivables Exchange.
- Wired UK features Nutmeg as startup of the week.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.