- Plastyc’s UPside Visa named winner in sixth annual Paybefore Awards.
- TechCrunch reports IBM buys WorkLight for $70 million.
- StockTwits partners with Q4 Web Systems.
- Actiance announces Socialite Engage to help advisors strengthen client relationships and drive new business. See its live demo at FinovateEurope next week.
- Luup wins the Financial-i Leaders in Innovation Award for Most Innovative New Mobile Corporate Banking. See its live demo at FinovateEurope next week.
- eToro releases Chinese version of OpenBook.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.