- P2P Lending News reports Prosper & Lending Club issued $37.4 mil in loans in November.
- Trade Streaming interviews Rob Foregger, co-founder of Personal Capital, on the future of online investing.
- mFoundry receives $18 mil in growth capital from MasterCard, Intel, FIS, and Motorola Mobility.
- Bank Systems & Technology looks at how USAA uses Yodlee to aggregate accounts and power its PFM.
- SavvyMoney (Formerly DebtGoal) launches new site, adds Jean Chatzky to team.
- Steve Shivers, doxo CEO, speaks up about the potential cuts to the US Postal Service.
- Credit Unions see positive results from Mortgagebot PowerSite technology.
- Q2ebanking ranks on The Austin American-Statesman’s List of Top Workplaces.
- Zecco unveils its new Trading Center.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.