- Netbanker looks at LendUp and BillGuard as 2 innovators creating services to protect the elderly from spam.
- Kofax acquires data integration software provider Kapow Technologies.
- Startup Owl features Lighter Capital and On Deck. Check out Lighter Capital at FinovateFall in NYC.
- Bill.com’s two-factor authentication brings security to SMBs.
- Thoma Bravo completes billion-dollar acquisition of Intuit Financial Services, re-launched as Digital Insight.
- Net Element International integrates its Aptito POS payments platform with TSYS.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.