- NBC Chicago hosts Bolstr to discuss crowdfunding and SMB growth.
- Actiance’s Socialite gets new features for better UX on native websites & more integrations w/ CRM platforms.
- FIS’ licensing agreement to make the Visa EMV debit solution available to all NYCE debit network participants.
- Truphone is offering unlimited voice and SMS recording through June.
- Misys launches new Regulatory Reporting Service to help managers and banks meet EMIR regulations.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.