- Capital Bank of Jordan Selects Backbase for Digital Transformation.
- StockTwits Launches Free Online Trading.
- Figure Eight Acquired by Appen.
- Our next set of FinovateSpring Sneak Peeks are up! Check out:
Around the web
- Validis’ DataShare to integrate with Baker Hill NextGen.
- Insuritas partners with Nymeo FCU to launch digital insurance agency.
- SGX orders Ayondo to shelve planned disposal of unit.
- TechCrunch reports: Coinbase launches in 11 countries with crypto-to-crypto conversions.
- Jack Henry & Associates recognized on Forbes’ America’s Best Employers List for third consecutive year.
- Flywire integrates with TRUE North to connect the application, enrollment and cross-border payment and receivables processes to bring transparency to education payments.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.