- “Mogl Earns $8 Million Investment Ahead of FinovateFall Debut”
- “VATBox Locks Up $24 Million Growth Equity Investment”
Around the web
- edo Interactive launches Blended Activation to give advertisers flexibility in how offers are redeemed.
- nymi teams up with TD Bank and MasterCard to develop heartbeat-based, biometric authentication for contactless payments.
- Generations Federal Credit Union hires Insuritas to upgrade its insurance agency offerings.
- Intrade Magazine interviews Daniel Abrahams, CurrencyTransfer CEO.
- Top Image Systems reports Q2 revenue growth of 21%.
- Flint Mobile enhances its iOS app that leverages Apple’s digital wallet ecosystem.
- Check Point Software Technologies and Wavecrest Computing partner to integrate Wavecrest’s Cyfin reporting tool with Check Point’s Next Generation Threat Prevention solution.
- Austin Business Journal ranks BancVue’s Kasasa as number 6 in its 2015 Best Places to Work contest.
- Tradeshift acquires Merchantry, a cloud-based, product-information-management provider for $30 million in cash and stock.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.