- Bill.com Bans Wire Transfer Fees for Small Businesses.
- TransferTo Rebrands as DT One and Thunes.
- SaaS Banking Specialist Mambu Scores $34 Million in Funding.
Around the web
- Real Business profiles biometric authentication solution provider – and FinovateEurope Best of Show winner – iProov.
- Artivest partners with Sudrania Fund Services to provide shadow fund accounting services for its line of mutual fund products.
- Social investment platform Voleo is featured in the Financial Post.
- Insuritas teams up with Truliant FCU (+$2 billion in assets) to launch digital insurance agency.
- Entersekt SVP of North American Operations, Sherif Samy, named to One World Identity’s Top 100 Influencers in Identity roster.
- Fenergo introduces Rules as a Service (RaaS), a cloud-based regulatory rules offering.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.