- “Wallaby Upgrades Credit Card Optimization Solution with Spend Monitor”; come see Wallaby at FinDEVr, San Francisco, 6/7 Oct.
Around the web
- Backbase-powered Touch Bank goes live in Russia. Check out what Backbase has for developers at FinDEVr San Francisco on 6/7 October.
- Top Image Systems appoints Andrew Pery as new CMO.
- Campus FCU integrates Alkami Technology’s ORB Platform into its core banking system.
- Green Dot launches mobile cash-processing technology.
- Security First Bank picks FIS to provide core banking system.
- PayPal hires John Rainey, former United Airlines executive, as new CFO.
- Fox Chase Bank to deploy SilverLake core system from Jack Henry.
- “Cachet Introduces Express Mobile Deposit Solution for Small Financial Institutions”
- EVO Snap* to fast track EMV migration for software vendors and retailers; partners with Handpoint.
- Macquarie Capital Securities and TradeHero launch Warrant Hero, a virtual warrant competition, with RM100,000 in prize money to be given away.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.