- “T. Rowe Price, Fidelity Lead $130 Million Investment in Twilio“
- “i-exceed Unveils Appzillon 3.1 with Enhanced Security, UX”
- “Radius Raises $50 Million in Round Led by Founders Fund”
Around the web
- Daily Fintech profiles financial analysis platform, Thinknum.
- Patch of Land adds commercial real estate to its crowdfunding platform.
- CR2 appoints Tammo van Leeuwen as market strategy director.
- NerdWallet looks at Wealthfront, Betterment, FutureAdvisor, Personal Capital, and Vanguard in feature on how automation disrupts investing.
- Dough Roller features FutureAdvisor as a free service to manage your child’s college fund.
- Battery Ventures, a tech-focused investment firm, has agreed to acquire Physical Security Business Unit, part of the security division of NICE Systems in a deal valued up to $100 million.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.