- Boku Acquires Mobile ID and Authentication Company Danal
- ayondo Goes Pro
Around the web
- CU Broadcast interviews Larky CEO Gregg Hammerman on what credit union CEOs are prioritizing for their members’ engagement today.
- IdentityMind protects FIs with virtual currency risk assessment.
- 32 fintechs graduate from Envestnet | Yodlee’s incubator.
- Token brings Open Banking to Mena region.
- Coinbase continues to explore support for new digital assets.
- The city of Rye, NY partners with Passport to manage parking.
- Mortgage Cadence integrates Radian’s mortgage insurance service into its Enterprise Lending Center solution.
- The CX Show interviews SaleMove co-founder and CEO Dan Michaeli about creating contact center leaders.
- TechCrunch interviews Transferwise cofounder and CEO Kristo Käärman on growing money transfers despite global turbulence.
- Pendo Systems partners with Azimuth GRC and Global Comply.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.