Around the web
- i-exceed introduces Appzillon 3.1, featuring new widgets, style editors, over-the-air (OTA) support and more.
- OnDeck unveils mobile app for small business owners.
- BBVA introduces Apple Watch app.
- Ripple Labs appoints former Treasury Department official, Michael Barr, as an adviser.
- Zooz teams up with Bitnet to enable bitcoin payments on its platform.
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank to deploy Appian BPM platform.
- NAMU Systems wins “Most Personalized Banking Experience” award from EPAM at the 2015 Citi Mobile Challenge in EMEA.
- Coinbase earns a spot in MIT Technology Review’s 50 Smartest Companies in 2015.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.