- SigFig Buys SmartWealth from UBS.
Around the web
- Compass Plus migrates Brazilian prepaid card issuer, BPP, to its platform.
- UBS shutters its robo advisor, SmartWealth, selling technology to SigFig.
- Azimo forges strategic partnership with African payments business, Interswitch Group.
- BehavioSec unveils its Behavioral Biometrics Platform, which boosts security with invisible, continuous authentication.
- PayPal’s Xoom partners with Ria Money Transfer to accelerate global expansion in 86 countries.
- Bluefin and SoftPoint partner for comprehensive PCI-Validated P2PE solution for POS systems.
- NCR appoints Andre Fernandez as Chief Financial Officer.
- Kony teams with Payveris to help banks deliver digital money movement services.
- Vera unveils Vera-for-Box.
- Cryptoline News: Payfone’s technology now used to prevent SIM swap attacks.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.