- SocietyOne Appoints New CEO as it Nears $500 Million in Total Lending.
- Dublin’s Leveris Picks Up Investment from Link Asset Services.
Around the web
- Coinbase rebrands its crypto wallet Toshi as Coinbase Wallet; announces acquisition of Distributed Systems.
- Experian unveils new integrated data and analytics platform, Ascend Analytics on Demand.
- ID.me to provide its digital credentialing service to government agencies and healthcare organizations as a white label offering in 2019.
- Kofax earns spot on the Constellation ShortList for Robotic Process Automation.
- Biometric Update features Jumio, Mitek, and Onfido in a review of digital identity verification providers.
- Breaking Banks highlights EverSafe in a conversation on how fintech is meeting the needs of an aging population.
- CIO Applications features Exate.
- Ad Exchanger: Cardlytics Says It Hopes To Expand Beyond Bank-Owned Media.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.