- Dynamics’ Battery-Powered Cards Hit Japan.
- Q2 to Acquire Cloud Lending Solutions.
- Onfido Helps TransferGo Onboard New Users Faster.
Around the web
- OnDeck reports record net income for second quarter, credits asset growth and margin expansion.
- Outsystems announces record-breaking quarter across all key business metrics, including a 63% gain in annual recurring revenue for Q2.
- Varo Money to deploy Temenos’ T24 core banking system.
- Ondot partners with PSCU, the premier payments credit union service organization to provide its card alerts and controls technology.
- Nasdaq interviews Meniga CEO Georg Ludviksson.
- Tuition.io partners with Carhartt to help employees pay down student debt.
- App Annie selected for JMP’s Hot 100 Best Privately Held Software Companies of 2018.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.