- Personetics Scores Minority Stake Investment from United Overseas Bank.
- StockViews Announces New Investment from Fuel Ventures.
- CardFlight Teams with BoomTown.
Around the web
- Entersekt partners with the GSMA to offer Mobile Connect to institutional clients.
- Bpm’online earns recognition as a Challenger in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation.
- Finastra hires former Laing O’Rourke executive Gareth Burton as its new Chief Information Officer.
- Fintech News Switzerland interviews 3rd-eyes CEO Rodrigo Amandi.
- Exate Technology and Xero sign on to PwC’s She Can Charter initiative to increase the number of women in technology.
- ProgrammableWeb features three new APIs from Hydrogen in its Daily API Roundup.
- Wipro credits its banking financial services and insurance business, as well as its consumer business unit, for strong quarterly revenue growth.
- Optimove announces new Chief Operating Officer, Yarden Malta, formerly of Earnix.
- Top Image Systems appoints John London as Interim Chief Financial Officer.
- Find Biometrics explores BehavioSec’s commitment to PSD2 compliance
- AlphaPoint powers new exchange platform, matching engine, and real-time settlement exchange for SeACrypto.
- Ephesoft named one of the 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange County.
- Bloomberg features Crypterium. Come see Crypterium’s demo at FinovateFall this September.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.