- “Realty Mogul Builds $35 Million in New Funding”
- “Fastacash Secures $15 Million in Series B Investment”
- “Fenergo Raises $75 Million from Insight Venture Partners”
Around the web
- InComm adds new brands to its Incentives e-commerce site, including vacation brands.
- Green Dot opens subsidiary in Shanghai.
- Citizens 1st National Bank introduces mobile remote deposit capture with integration of Malauzai SmartApp, Ensenta mRDC.
- Liz Loewy, senior vice president for EverSafe, spoke about elder financial abuse at White House Conference on Aging.
- Arxan Technologies partners with Sequent to develop new security solution to protect HCE-based payment systems.
- Five Degrees appoints Peter-Jan van de Venn as new chief commercial officer.
- BBVA Group inks strategic agreement with the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.
- Business Insider names executives of Braintree, PayPal, Coinbase, and Venmo as 5 of 10 execs who are transforming the fintech industry.
- Kotak Securities and Heckyl launch real-time news and market-info apps.
- Cachet Financial Solutions to deploy Select Mobile Money platform for SOLE Financial’s Visa Paycard.
- TIO Networks to acquire Softgate Systems.
- MyOrder teams up with WirecardGroup to issue contactless mobile cards using HCE technology.
- Algomi wins “FinTech Innovation of the Year” honors at 2015 Euromoney Global Awards for Excellence.
- Wealthfront lowers its minimum investment to $500.
- Bank Innovation takes a look at how startups like SizeUp help banks work better with small businesses.
- Authentication specialist BioCatch earns a pair of patents from the U.S. Patent Office.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.