Around the web
- Seeking Alpha explains why a merger between Yodlee and FutureAdvisor makes sense.
- Xconomy features Vince Turner’s Planwise.
- American Banker features how Seattle-based Lighter Capital loans money to tech startups.
- Cardlytics Wins 2 Silver Stevie Awards at 2015 American Business Awards.
- Tradeshift to partner with C2FO to expand dynamic discounting solutions to a broader network of suppliers and buyers.
- Financial Conduct Authority mentions how Nutmeg explains its fees and charges graphically.
- Jack Henry acquires Bayside Business Solutions.
- Fox News features Trulioo, Bionym, TransferWise, Kofax, and Numbrs in its column on “10 CEOs who are disrupting finance with technology.”
- ProfitStars introduces Call Report Pro CU, a solution for meeting regulatory reporting requirements.
- Hedgeweek takes a look at how QuantConnect enables quantitative traders to operate at a low cost.
- PayPal acquires money-transfer provider Xoom.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.