- FinovateEurope Best of Show Winners Announced.
- Welcome to Day Three of FinovateEurope.
Around the web
- Ripple partners with Japanese banking consortium to launch mobile payments app, MoneyTap.
- S&P Global to acquire Kensho in cash and stock deal valued at $550 million.
- Banque du Caire to deploy core banking technology from Temenos.
- TransferTo and Sentbe team up to provide real-time money transfers from South Korea to more than 60 countries.
- Coinbase unveils new index fund to provide investors with exposure to all digital assets on its GDAX exchange.
- Entersekt launches Connekt, a digital commerce enablement solution that makes it easy to add new payment services to banking apps.
- Finicity partners with MortgageHippo to streamline and accelerate the verification process in mortgage lending.
- Baker Hill announces strategic alliance with Built Technologies, a Tennessee-based construction lending software provider.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.