Around the web
- TechCrunch talks with HackerOne CEO Marten Mickos on bug bounties and the value of white hat hackers.
- Cardlytics bolsters executive ranks with pair of new group presidents: Randall Beard and Shannon Johnson.
- American Banker interviews new SoFi CEO Anthony Neto.
- First Data goes live with Clover Mini and Clover Flex smart terminals in Germany and Austria.
- Chetu earns Best Custom Business Software Developer Award from US Business News.
- Ivan Nabalon, CEO and founder of Best of Show winning Electronic IDentification discusses the mainstream potential for cryptocurrencies.
- ChartIQ teams up with Trading Central to provide technical insights and tool to traders.
- Blockchain healthcare platform HealthCombix partners with NuCypher.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.