- “CardFlight Unveils EMV-Ready Chip Readers for SwipeSimple”
Around the web
- Sonavation launches its IDKEY biometric security key that uses 3D Surface Scan Ultrasound technology.
- CMSWire interviews Michael Laurie, co-founder and VO of product strategy at Silanis Technology.
- iExpats takes a look at Azimo in a column on the costs of foreign currency transfers.
- Holvi plans expansion to Germany and Austria.
- Arxan Technologies Security Solutions architect Matt Clemens talks mobile app security on Federal News Radio.
- PaymentsSource’s look at “strange mobile security methods” features EyeVerify and Bionym.
- IntelliResponse wins bronze at 9th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
- Jack Henry & Associates to be honored at Cedar Falls Business & Industry Association event.
- Now Digital Network reviews Kashoo in column on ways to streamline small business accounting.
- Computing U.K. features TransferWise and its use of big data to drive its social media marketing.
- Daily Fintech profiles Quantopian.
- The CoinFront reports on Klarna’s “experiments” with bitcoin.
- AMP Credit Technologies wins “Highly Commended Award for Best Initiative in Financial Inclusion” at the 6th Retail Banker International Asia Trailblazer Awards in Singapore.
- TIO Networks now has 1+ million registered members in its direct-to-consumer user base.
- Taulia names Cedric Bru as new CEO.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.