- Intelligent Environments Appoints New CEO.
- TransferWise Brings New Multi-Currency, Borderless Accounts with Debit Cards to Public.
- Dream Payments Integrates with QuickBooks and First Data’s Clover.
Around the web
- Meniga announced as FStech Awards 2018 finalist for ‘Challenges’ financial fitness.
- Foundr Magazine interviews Expensify CEO David Barrett.
- The Asian Review features Financial data and chat startup Symphony Software Foundation.
- Forbes highlights AutoGravity’s take on lending.
- Privakey is the latest fintech to join the FIDO Alliance.
- Bluefin Payment Systems partners with Choice Ticketing to support PCI-validated ticketing payments.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.